Random Thoughts, Fun Facts and FAQ About Me
1. I grew up in Mitcham, Melbourne, Victoria.
2. If I have free time, I COOK
3. I moved to the country at 23 years old after only ever living in the city.
4. I love SPICY food.
5. My first job was delivering pamphlets
6. I love playing board games from monopoly, Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Carcassonne, Merchant of Venus, Ticket to ride, rat a tat, the list could literally go on and on.
7. I love watching movies, all genres – my favourite movie is Random Harvest.
8. I’m a Sydney Swans fan (so is my family). Here is a pic of my Husband and his Dad at the SCG.
9. I backpacked around the United States for about 5 months with a close girlfriend, this is where I also met my Husband, Richard.
11. I love to read, I have a huge TBR list and my favourite author is Dean Koontz.
12. I am a mother of 3 boys. This is a pic a few years old. (I will have to update a later one). L-R Nic -20, Connor -17 and Blake -21. This was taken at their Pops wedding.
13. I thrive on positive vibes, positive thinking. I’m so into focusing on ones goals and what you want.
14. I love sitting around eating off a giant platter I have just made with a glass of wine in hand. I do this every Sunday with my husband while watching a DVD.
15. My 3 boys all attended The Armidale School (TAS) and they boarded for several years.
16. We survived floods while living on the farm in Wee Waa. Here is a old photo of our flooded backyard.
17. I’m a huge fan of series TV – Bones, Frasier, Dallas, The Walking dead, Dynasty, Desperate Housewives, Melrose Place, Nip Tuck, Game of thrones, The Vicar of Dibley, Winners & losers. I have them all on DVD.
18. I listen to Kid Rock all the time.
19. I like to read inspirational & motivational quotes.
20. We shared farmed for over 20 years, mainly cotton. Here is Richard with one of your cotton pickers.
21. I had my second son 4 days before his due date and I was supposed to attend close friends wedding, Richard was a groomsman. Here they are visiting me in the hospital.
22. I LOVE Karaoke – Richard & a couple of mates.
23. My father raced pigeons and greyhounds all my life. He was amazing at both. The best greyhound we had was named after me Sharon Lee Girl.
24. Here is an old photo of my family, love the stonewash jeans and perm. ROCK the 80’s.